- maximum and minimum density
- magnesium sulphate
- loose bulk density and voids
- particle density and water absorption
- California bearing ratio (CBR)
- unconsolidated undrained triaxial compression
- sedimentation by pipette.
With these latest accreditations, the Castleford testing facility now has comprehensive capabilities to test soil, rock and water samples as well as materials and aggregates, all to the relevant specifications and UKAS accreditations.
The Castleford facility has also upgraded its preparation and testing facilities with a new rock crusher and a Micro-Deval abrasion device.
For further information or to discuss your testing requirements, please contact us on +44 (0)1977 552255 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.