To provide outstanding site investigation services from an excellent working environment by being well-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals
In 1964, we set out the long-term vision for the company. This vision encapsulated our plans and ambitions. It was and remains a clear statement of intent from which we have never deviated and on which we have built.
A lasting commitment to our guiding principles
The 10 principles that guide our business planning, strategy and action are
- Hiring, retaining and rewarding talented and dedicated people
- Maintaining an unwavering commitment to health and safety
- Building enduring client relationships
- Encouraging continuous improvement and innovation
- Promoting a learning culture in a positive working environment
- Making strategic investments for sustainable growth
- Committing to strong, predictable financial performance
- Promoting the concept of sustainability in all that we do
- Encouraging staff consultation and clear communication
- Managing our supply chain in a fair and open way
We are as committed to these principles today as when we first published them.